Saturday 21 December 2013

Lovers Secret time Seal promise waiting patiently at the Temple at Songs of Solomon.

S O S  

 "Do not awaken Love until the appropriate Time"

Song of Songs 3

New International Version (NIV)
All night long on my bed
    I looked for the one my heart loves;
    I looked for him but did not find him.
I will get up now and go about the city,
    through its streets and squares;
I will search for the one my heart loves.
    So I looked for him but did not find him.
The watchmen found me
    as they made their rounds in the city.

The Sett of the 42nd regiment of foot, Black Watch whom's Ilk helped conserve the secret of a lost Maiden, hidden in the D'ark.


    “Have you seen the one my heart loves?”
Scarcely had I passed them
    when I found the one my heart loves.
I held him and would not let him go
    till I had brought him to my mother’s house,  (Womb, my Body is a Temple)
    to the room of the one who conceived me.
Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you
    by the gazelles and by the does of the field:
Do not arouse or awaken love
    until it so desires.
Who is this coming up from the wilderness?

 John the Baptist ?

The beginning of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, the son of God.
As it is written in Isaiah the prophet......
"Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way; 3The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord, make His paths straight,'" (Mark 1:1-3) 
  •   Isaiah 40:3,  "A voice is calling, 'Clear the way for the Lord in the wilderness; make smooth in the desert a highway for our God."
  •  Mal. 3:1 "Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord  of hosts."


    
 like a column of smoke,

 scented with Myrrh and Frankincense.

The soul's journey needs the poison  fire seed, to reheel the born again heelers, head to tail/toe goes on & on.


The smoke behind Myrrh is an aromatic gum and is obtained from a tree in the same manner as frankincense. It is used chiefly in embalming the dead. As foretold in John 19:39 in the circle of Reincarnation, we need to die, before we can be reborn,  the visit to  mother’s house,reaffirming  
     the room of the one who conceived me.  While Franks lead us to the born again ank French, and cense is perfume used  ritually at the Altar before death, as personified by Mary Magdalene and the smearing of the very expensive fragrant oil, Matt 26: 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment